Taking Pride in Our Outstanding Customer Service
We Consistently Provide Great Customer Service by Following 7 Rules
1. Answer quickly. Our practice of answering questions quickly doesn’t end once you’re officially a WebTechs client. Customers old and new can expect their calls to be answered quickly and their requests addressed in minimal time.
2. Have a great attitude. When we say we’re happy to have you as a customer we mean it. You’ll find this to be reflected in our attitudes whenever you work with us and should expect courteous, polite, and friendly service.
3. Treat customers with respect. Most customers are calling because they have a question or a concern that they need help with, and that’s exactly what we’re here to do! We take your questions and concerns seriously and will work quickly to address them.
4. Take responsibility for the outcome of the call. It’s frustrating to be bounced from one rep to another, so we promise not to do that to you unless absolutely necessary.
5. Be knowledgeable on your subject. We’re your website and digital marketing experts – while we will be able to answer most questions in the rare case when we can’t (we are human!) it’s our responsibility to get the information you need as soon as possible.
6. Be a good listener. We’re here for you, but how can we do that if we don’t listen carefully to what you need first?
7. Follow up. If we say we’ll do something, we’ll do it AND let you know once it’s done. We don’t want to leave you wondering!